zondag 6 december 2009

past, future, presents

Yesterday it was Sinterklaas in the Netherlands. It's a Dutch tradition and the point is basically you're getting presents. And me like presents ;) So I'll show you some of the presents I got;

The book: "What would Audrey do?"A book about the Blair Waldorf of the 20th century. It's great! I saw it in the Urban Outfitters in Antwerpen and my Dad bought it over the internet. It's about how Audrey Hepburn lived her life - which is quite inspiring (especially for you, Paris Hilton!).

Samsung ES10
I got a camera, and yes, it's really pink! The camera I had before fell and ever since every photo I make has a strange effect.. I'm really happy with it! Though it looks like my former camera, it's got more pixels and more fun stuff on it :)

The book: "Young, Loaded and Fabulous: Secrets and Liars"
Yes, my second book (I got three books)! Another book my Dad bought over the internet - I'll thank amazon.co.uk for that. It's the second book in the YLF series, but I haven't read the first one yet. So maybe I can ask that one for Christmas ;).

Glamour magazine
I don't read Glamour very often - but I like it. Though I prefer the Cosmo Girl, I'm happy about it.

I've got much more - but I assume that isn't really interesting (unless you're passionated about socks). So, what did you get for Sinterklaas and what do you want for Christmas?

xoxo, Loesje.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten