maandag 7 december 2009

daily inspiration

Hi! How was your day? I've decided I'm going to do a blog about my fave things today. I hope you like the idea :)!

1. Style
I love the picture and the outfit! I've got it from this site. The picture really makes me think about the weather (though you wouldn't see me wearing a dress right now..). And it's the first time I don't think over the knee boots look slutty ;).

2. Music
Sara Bareilles - Many the Miles
I love her music! I've listened her album Little Voice over and over again on my iPod. Her music is fantasic: she's got an amazing voice, she plays the piano very well, i love the lyrics and every song is very catchy! This song reflects my mood right now..

3. Quote
"If love is rough with you, be rough with love."
- William Shakespeare

4. Person
Whitney Port (The City)
"I figure if I just stay true to myself and I am the Whitney that I've always been, people will look at me not as Whitney from the show, but as a human being." - Whitney Port

5. Photograph
I love the effects. Fun fact: I'm going to eat sushi tonight!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten