donderdag 10 december 2009

daily inspiration

Hi guys! How are you doing? I'm kinda tired from all the tests I've had/still have to do but I'm also excited: next week I've got this Christmas party thingy for school :)

1. Style
Oh gosh, this is so cute! I love the whole outfit, but I don't think she actually wears it in real life. And take a look at her hair, it's so pretty! I got this look from lookbook.nu.

2. Music
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Her lyrics are incredible. She used to have anorexia and she's also been raped, so she definitely is a singer with a story. That's why I think she stands out from those "wannabe" singers who have no clue what they're singing about.

3. Quote
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real.

4. Person
Katy Perry
"
I live this fantastic life, full of all these magical things, and at the end of the day all I want to do is pick up my phone and share it with someone." - Katy Perry

5. Photograph
One word: stunning.

xoxo, Loesje.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten